[antlr-interest] Problems parsing numbers

Vaclav Barta vbar at comp.cz
Tue Oct 23 12:15:50 PDT 2007

On Tuesday 23 October 2007 19:15:24 Bolek Vrany wrote:
> I'm using ANTLR for just a few days. I need to parse a language that has
> but I got into problems. When I try to parse $c12345.67890" and try to
Well, simplify your grammar until it starts working - I don't see how the one
you've posted can parse $c12345.67890" (or anything, with those
half-commented rules), but after removing condition and LONGFEATID, I got it
to parse $12345.67890$ as one literal, without problems...

> interpret it inside ANTLRWorks, I end up with a rule having two
> expressions, the first being $c12345 and the other one .67890 I don't
> know why.
I'm not using ANTLRWorks, though, so there might be other gotchas in the
GUI...

	Bye
		Vasek