[antlr-interest] C# @members

de Jong, Ron rdejong at iesys.com.au
Thu Oct 25 22:52:41 PDT 2007

Hi List,

I have a combined lexer parser file that has the following lines:

grammar Sample3;

options {
    language=CSharp;
    output=AST;
}

@members { // hello }

Basically nothing after this is correctly interpreted. I have tried
every variation but
the @members just doesn't seem to work.

Cheers,
Ron

This e-mail (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged and the copyright of Intelligent Energy Systems Pty Ltd or a third party. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Intelligent Energy Systems Pty Ltd. There is no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message.