[antlr-interest] C# @members

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Fri Oct 26 20:00:55 PDT 2007

At 15:40 27/10/2007, Benjamin Niemann wrote:
 >Suprising that this make a difference. ANTLR does not now
 >that // in an action section has any special meaning, so
 >it should not influence the way the rest of the grammar
 >is interpreted.
 >Or did the OP refer to the generated code being broken, which
 >may be the case when the template adds some significant code
 >directly after it without an additional LF.

The latter was what I assumed from the description given in the
post.  But there's several other things it could be, depending on
what follows in the grammar.  (For example, if the OP tried to put
a tokens section following the action section, that wouldn't
work.)

I just made the best guess I could given the limited information
available :)