[antlr-interest] Status of C++ backend?

Kay Röpke kroepke at classdump.org
Tue Oct 30 00:40:42 PDT 2007

On Oct 13, 2007, at 2:25 AM, Rick Mann wrote:

> Just curious if there was any work on this, or if I should do my
> own. I didn't see anything in the current sources...

Hi Rick!

I don't think anyone has really taken over Ric's work/position yet.
Jim said he had plans to do so, but I guess he's busy.
Eventually I need to do custom C++ runtimes for at least two projects
I have in the queue, though both are rather low priority for me.
Also, I need to update the ObjC runtime, since I way behind at the
moment :(

In case you want to get started, I'd be happy to help out a bit. Just
give me a ring by mail or chat.

cheers,
-k