[antlr-interest] Building the C runtime as a Universal Binary

Wincent Colaiuta win at wincent.com
Tue Oct 30 05:09:20 PDT 2007

El 30/10/2007, a las 4:47, Jim Idle escribió:

> Yep - worked fine the last time I did it, but unless you have issues
> keeping
> the two separate binaries, I would do that, otherwise it is a bigger
> file
> than you really need (although only the bit you need actually loads of
> course).

Out of curiosity, how did you do it?

I'd like to cross-compile this (target PowerPC, build on Intel) but
I'm finding that I can't even override the CFLAGS when running
configure (the generated Makefile always sets them to "-O2",
overriding whatever is in the environment).

I've tried various combinations similar to this:

./configure --disable-shared --host=powerpc-apple-darwin9 CFLAGS="-
arch ppc" LDFLAGS="-arch ppc"

Cheers,
Wincent