[antlr-interest] Problems with StringTemplate within TreeGrammar

G R relationalalgebra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 07:48:40 PDT 2007

I understand my problem, thanks for the help, but how could i avoid using
optional node?

I'm trying a lots of different way to generate my AST (using the rewriting
rules to copy it in my tree grammar), but i can't find any solution using
the rewriting mechanism.
I'm really stuck with this, if someone could help, i'll bought him a beer :)
More seriously, I'm on this problem for about 2 days, and I really
appreciate any help.

G. Rayot