[antlr-interest] Embedded Code

Mohammed Ibrahim Mohammed snouto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 01:20:14 PDT 2007

How are you All ?  i am looking forward to extend antlr to generate for me parsers according to a grammar but targeted The MCU of the specific microcontroller using its Specific C Library .....

Any one has a solution , Professor Terence Parr told me something about the string Templates , but all i need is steps to follow , anybody can tell me steps to follow to modify my antlr tool to generate parsers targeted to the Specific MCU Microcontroller i am working on .

Thanks.