[antlr-interest] help regarding string templates

atif azad atif.azad at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:27:46 PDT 2007

Hi everyone
I am  student new to antlr. Can any one please tell me how I can I use the
sting template , so that i dont have to use the print commands in my
grammer. I just have to print the operation code and operand for an assembly
language. I would be greatful.
The garmmer is as follows

grammar assemb;

program
    :   (stat)+

    ;

stat : t1=OPCODE operands   { System.out.println("Found numeric:
"+t1.getText()); };

OPCODE :
     'add'
     |'store'
     |'load'
     |'call'
     |'ret'
     ;

operands:
	r9=REGISTER SEMI	   { System.out.println("Found numeric: "+r9.getText()); }
      | r1=REGISTER COMMA r2=REGISTER SEMI  { System.out.println("Found
numeric: "+r1.getText()); }
   ;

REGISTER :
        'r1'