[antlr-interest] how to find if parser ate all input?

Putrycz, Erik Erik.Putrycz at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Sep 11 12:34:33 PDT 2007

In my grammar unit tests, I test if the parser ate the whole input
string.

With antlr 2.7 this was easy but I cannot figure out how to do this with
antlr 3.

The antlrworks debugger somehow shows them in grey. How is this done?

Erik Putrycz, Ph.D - Research Associate / (613) 990 0681

Institute for Information Technology - Software Engineering Group

National Research Council, Canada - Building M-50, 1200 Montreal Road

Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA K1A 0R6