[antlr-interest] Another newbie

Nkonyereza Diane nkodidi at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 11:16:51 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I am a computer science undergraduate student and I have to do a final year project.

Someone has suggested to me that I could base my project on writing a translator that will translate JACK into XML using ANTLR. JACK extends Java and has the concepts of agents - oriented programming.

I do not have any previous experience with JACK or ANTLR and basic knowlege in XML.

- Can anyone give me any advice on how to go about this.
- What knowledge do I require in other to undertake this project.
- Has anyone attempted to do this in the pass or anything similar.

Thanks in advance!