[antlr-interest] Another newbie

向秦贤 fyaoxy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:22:33 PDT 2007

I know it few too:) but I will give some my ideas.
Since Jack is a java extension, so there should be some tool works.
java to xml easy, and from jack tool to java should be easy as well.
So if I do I will select this way.
Understand antlr from a simple grammar not so hard, but handle java
grammar and its extension not so easy.:)

--
致敬
向秦贤