[antlr-interest] Newbie that need to debug lexer and parser file .g

Raphael Reitzig r_reitzi at cs.uni-kl.de
Sat Aug 2 04:19:16 PDT 2008

Hi Mikael!

I experienced something like this as well. Restarting ANTLRWorks
helped. May be a bug or something we both do not see.

I understand that debugging a tree gramar does need a remote parser. I
did not get that to work, but you do not seem to need that.

Regards

Raphael

"Mikael Petterson" <mikael.petterson at ericsson.com> wrote (Sat Aug  2
10:52:30 2008):