[antlr-interest] JavaScript Target - first release

Joey Hurst jhurstus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 16:44:40 PDT 2008

I think it's ready, but there may be some minor API breakage in future
releases.  Is that ok with you?

Also, if you do decide to include, let me know first.  The links I
sent previously have some tools (jsdoc, jsunit) included in the source
that should be stripped before inclusion in the ANTLR repo.  I can
provide you with the updated version.

In the other targets it appears some include only source while others
also include compiled versions of the runtime.  Is there a preferred
style?

-Joey