[antlr-interest] Q: Eclipse AntlrDT plugin - cannot open file

Austin Hastings Austin_Hastings at Yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 18:11:20 PDT 2008

I was using the wrong DLTK. Now I'm using the right one, and I have the
same problem.

I unpacked the dltk zip into the eclipse directory (actually, into ..,
since the zip included an "eclipse" node). I re-downloaded the antlrdt.
Unpacked it into eclipse. Still the same exception.
Does antlrdt bundle the antlr libraries?

=Austin