[antlr-interest] ANTLR version 2.X to ANTLR version 3.X (the horror, the horror)

Ian Kaplan iank at bearcave.com
Fri Aug 8 18:57:25 PDT 2008

  Actually, I'm going to see if I can get Lawrence Livermore to give me
permission to publish the query language grammar and Java support code
(although perhaps not the database/SQL generation layer).  I think that it
would make a useful ANTLR example.  Also, I loath SPARQL (the other graph
database query language) and it would be nice to get another example out
there that people could see.

  I really appreciate all of the helpful replies.  Terence and the ANTLR
community rocks!

  Best,

  Ian