[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0.1: invalid character column in a mismatch character error message.

Raphael Reitzig r_reitzi at cs.uni-kl.de
Sun Aug 10 13:12:15 PDT 2008

Cobol does have arrays, doesn't it? Every array I have seen so far has
been indexed from 0 onwards. This is quite naturally, for first
element is saved at array adress + 0 times element size Bit.

I wonder why line count starts with 1, though o.o Consistency'd be nice.

Raphael

"Francis ANDRE" <francis.andre.kampbell at orange.fr> wrote (Sun Aug 10
21:14:55 2008):