[antlr-interest] Simple request for help with the C# target

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Mon Aug 11 07:20:04 PDT 2008

Hi!

Currently only a bug in the template files stops me from releasing the
C# target, so I'm preparing the runtime distribution already. But I
noticed that I can't create the .NET 1.1. assemblies myself, as I don't
have a VS 2003 installation. So can anyone help me out with it? The repo
contains the current runtime files, but I can also send them via email, too.

The required files are:

- The VS 2003 project file. It requires some files to be added -
UnwantedTokenException.cs and MissingTokenException.cs to the
"Antlr.Runtime" directory of the Antlr3.Runtime project (they are in the
associated directory) and CommonErrorNode.cs to the "Antlr.Runtime.Tree"
directory. I want to put a working project file into the repository.

- The assemblies Antlr3.Runtime.dll and Antlr3.Utility.dll generated via
release mode.

- The associated .pdb and .xml files for stack traces and intellisense.

- If possible, also the .chm file. I don't know if VS 2003 includes the
capability to create them, but in the worst case, I'll use the VS 2008
one (which will be a bit different), once I find the required option in
the IDE.

Thanks in advance!
Johannes