[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 1.2b5 - Cannot Connect to C# Process

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Thu Aug 14 13:14:52 PDT 2008

Hi. never heard of InitializeCyclicDFAs...oh, this is a C#-only issue
that it must manually invoke code to init all the cyclic DFA (tables
of integers).  Java can do this automatically.  A grep shows:

antlr/codegen/templates/CSharp/CSharp.stg:
InitializeCyclicDFAs();
antlr/codegen/templates/CSharp/CSharp.stg:
InitializeCyclicDFAs(); <! Necessary in C#??? Not removed yet. !>
antlr/codegen/templates/CSharp/CSharp.stg:      private void
InitializeCyclicDFAs()
antlr/codegen/templates/CSharp/CSharp.stg:
InitializeCyclicDFAs();
antlr/codegen/templates/CSharp/CSharp.stg:      private void
InitializeCyclicDFAs()
antlr/codegen/templates/CSharp2/CSharp2.stg:
InitializeCyclicDFAs();
antlr/codegen/templates/CSharp2/CSharp2.stg:
InitializeCyclicDFAs(); <! Necessary in C#??? Not removed yet. !>
antlr/codegen/templates/CSharp2/CSharp2.stg:    private void
InitializeCyclicDFAs()
antlr/codegen/templates/CSharp2/CSharp2.stg:
InitializeCyclicDFAs();
antlr/codegen/templates/CSharp2/CSharp2.stg:    private void
InitializeCyclicDFAs()

Ter