[antlr-interest] unsubscribe request

Chris Rebert cvrebert at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 11:32:54 PDT 2008

You signed up to this list using the ANTLR website's mailman
mailinglist interface at
http://www.antlr.org/mailman/listinfo/antlr-interest (which is
easily found using Google). Just use it again. There's a big
"Unsubscribe" button that's just what you want.

Please take note of this process for other future mailinglists you may
join and then want to leave, because it's annoying, pointless, and a
big waste of everyone's time when you post unsubscribe requests to the
entire mailinglist.

</netiquette-lecture>

- Chris