[antlr-interest] Need for regular FAQ mails (was: Re: unsubscribe request)

Chris Rebert cvrebert at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 15:16:54 PDT 2008

Well, there is the monthly subscription reminder that Mailman sends
out which usually has this info, so unless it's been turned off by the
admins, people should be getting that on a regular interval.

However, for the Python mailinglists I'm subscribed to, every message
has a footer appended with the list info, for example:
Python-3000 mailing list
Python-3000 at python.org

Perhaps enabling the Mailman option for this should be considered?

- Chris

========
Follow the path of the Iguana...
Rebertia: http://rebertia.com