[antlr-interest] [AntlrDT] Q: How do I set token directory?

Austin Hastings Austin_Hastings at Yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 21:38:38 PDT 2008

w/ AntlrDT 0.5

I've got my output directory set to a relative path
(../../../target/generated-sources/antlr) in Window>Preferences>AntlrDT,
but when I try to build a tree parser, I am getting this error:

cannot find tokens file <unset-dir>\Hlasm.tokens    HlasmAST.g3
hlasm/src/main/antlr/perl6/hlasm    line 2    DLTK Problem

How do I tell AntlrDT to pass along the -lib setting, or whatever is
needed to get the Hlasm.tokens file read in?

=Austin