[antlr-interest] [AntlrDT] Q: How do I set token directory?

Gerald Rosenberg gerald at certiv.net
Sun Aug 17 23:15:26 PDT 2008

At 09:38 PM 8/17/2008, Austin Hastings wrote:
>w/ AntlrDT 0.5
>
>I've got my output directory set to a relative path
>(../../../target/generated-sources/antlr) in
>Window>Preferences>AntlrDT, but when I try to build a tree parser, I
>am getting this error:
>
>cannot find tokens file <unset-dir>\Hlasm.tokens    HlasmAST.g3

Spelling error?  Note, Antlr will automatically append the ".tokens"
extension.

AntlrDT relies on the "-o" option to set the output directory and
expects the relevant .tokens file to be in that same
directory.  Antlr's Tool#getImportedVocabFile(String vocabName) will
look for the named .tokens file in any "-lib" specified directory
(not used by AntlrDT) and, if not found, then in the "-o" specified
directory.