[antlr-interest] How to use antlr V3 with C++

miles mccoo mail at mmccoo.com
Mon Aug 18 07:30:05 PDT 2008

I used the original antlr  ages ago and now I need to use it again. From the
description Antlr3 is what I want to use, but I haven't been able to find
any information on how to use it in c++.

Is there a wiki, tutorial, example, or msg thread on how to generate a
parser that I can compile into my c++ application? Everything I've found
assumes I'm a java programmer, which I'm not. Is see the page with the
target libs, but no info on how to use them.

Thanks in advance

Miles