[antlr-interest] Lazy load of CommonTokenStream??

Ron Hunter-Duvar ron.hunter-duvar at oracle.com
Mon Aug 18 11:54:13 PDT 2008

Since you're generating Doxygen documentation now for online viewing,
perhaps you could include that in the source distribution and/or make it
available as a separate download. I'm more used to working with Javadoc,
but there's nothing wrong with the Doxygen documents. Doxygen is
certainly more popular for open source projects. Having them available
locally for fast browsing would be great. Something to consider.

Thanks,
Ron