[antlr-interest] [C Target] @parser::apifuncs

Garry Iglesias garry.iglesias at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:50:11 PDT 2008

Thanks.

No offense but I read the documentation, and I know a 'little bit' about
forward declarations ;)...

It's just as I said in my previous mail (and I note from other users
question that I'm not alone) that even if it's documented and seems obvious,
we had difficulties to find the information. It's not that we don't look on
our own first (I guess most of the time), but sometimes having to find
information when you're stressed by schedules, and 'flooded' in between
several libraries your brain tend not to be able to find 'not so obvious'
links to the information :)...

I undestand now that if you lost some documentation indexes it makes sense
that everybody is lost :). Hope you'll get that back without too many
difficulties.

Again, thank you for your fast answer, and be sure I'll look deeper in
documentation now. :)

Have a nice day !

Garry.