[antlr-interest] Lazy load of CommonTokenStream??

Raphael Reitzig r_reitzi at cs.uni-kl.de
Mon Aug 18 15:01:28 PDT 2008

If you consider ant: Yes.
If not: Not really. Your application may depend on correct packaging
to work properly (think of hardcoded resource paths, class paths,
libraries...)

In fact, I often would prefer one download with source, resources and
one build file with all targets needed to create different bundles.
Often, you can choose between up to five different downloads, or even
more.

(Is there a graphical interface for ant?)

Regards

Raphael

"Ron Hunter-Duvar" <ron.hunter-duvar at oracle.com> wrote (Mon Aug 18
23:34:55 2008):