[antlr-interest] antlr-interest: Please, provide a searching tool on archived mails

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Wed Aug 20 12:40:55 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 20 August 2008 12:04, ASHOK REDDY wrote:
> Actually google shall do the job....but in my case, I used to use the
> search tool of graphviz(http://www.graphviz.org)  when I used to
> create graphviz dot files. I feel that this transition from a
> specialized search tool to gooogle is little bit difficult. But if
> the process of integrating search tool doesn't take much time, we can
> well give a thought for it.

Just to be clear, I'll point out that Google (the only search tool with
which I'm currently familiar) can restrict hits to specific sites (DNS
names) using the site: keyword or even within the URL hierarchy of a
given site using the inurl: keyword.

Details here: <http://www.google.com/help/operators.html>

Randall Schulz