[antlr-interest] [C target] ANTLR 3.1 issues with token offsets and generated AST return types

Sven Van Echelpoel sven.van.echelpoel at empolis.com
Thu Aug 21 01:37:55 PDT 2008

> Try the released runtime, correcting your grammar and make sure that
> you are using the UCS2 input stream. Use the built in references for
> $pos and so on in the lexer and see what you get.

OK, I managed to build everything with the released 3.1 now. There was
some environment variable that still pointed to the b2 version in my
build system. Deeply sorry for all the noise concerning it not building.

Yet with the released 3.1 I still get 0 for the token indexes. Here's
how I get at the indexes:

ANTLR3_BASE_TREE_struct*        mAST;

mAST->getToken( mAST )