[antlr-interest] OT:Can we fix the list to a more reasonable line width?

Gerald Rosenberg gerald at certiv.net
Thu Aug 21 17:55:45 PDT 2008

At 03:49 PM 8/21/2008, Randall R Schulz wrote:
>On Thursday 21 August 2008 15:38, Gerald Rosenberg wrote:
>
>It's good to see the Eudora folks have implemented proper threading
>support. The lack of that capability was its major weakness at the time
>I used it.

Thanks for the help.

Long story short is that there is a bug in Antlr's MailMan 2.1.9 that
messes with the content-type/format-flowed.  MailMan 2.1.10+ is
supposedly fixed (current version is
2.1.11.)
http://markmail.org/message/v23f63l5nrdc2mko#query:mailman%20content-type+page:1+mid:tdew7bgbv22s4w32+state:results

Seems that on update to IE7/SP3 (installed a week ago), Eudora
(vintage 2006) has now become particularly sensitive.

If I am the only one seeing the problem, then it looks like I am in
the market for a new email client.