[antlr-interest] OT:Can we fix the list to a more reasonable line width?

Gerald Rosenberg gerald at certiv.net
Fri Aug 22 15:21:32 PDT 2008

At 02:49 PM 8/22/2008, Gavin Lambert wrote:
>At 12:55 22/08/2008, Gerald Rosenberg wrote:
> >If I am the only one seeing the problem, then it looks like I
> >am in the market for a new email client.
>
>You're confused -- there *is* no better email client than Eudora ;)

Confused? Never! Reluctant, yet resigned to eventually leave Eudora,
yes.  Unfortunately, Eudora uses IE as its rich content
viewer.  Given the most recent and last true version of Eudora is now
two-years old and with the recent advent of IE7/SP3, their technical
relationship is apparently souring.  Equally unfortunate is that work
on the Eudora 8/Thunderbird hybrid seems to have stalled.

So, something new seems to be inevitable.