[antlr-interest] Missing characters in partial matches

Matt Palmer mattpalms at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 08:50:52 PDT 2008

Just a quick thank you to everyone who's responded.  I feel like I have a
better grasp on what's going on now.  I'm going to have a play, and look at
the tokens DFA (or even the code, if that doesn't enlighten me).  I'm keen
to understand how the v3 lexer actually works, but also how it might
otherwise work too :)

cheers,

MattP.