[antlr-interest] [ANTLRWorks] Locking assertion failure ?!?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Aug 28 08:22:45 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 15:57 +0200, Simone Tripodi wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> I'm trying using ANTRL Works 1.1.7 on Ubunbtu Linuz with Sun's JDK

Yes - I get teh same problems, but I also get similar problems from
other jars too. JDK 1.5 throws some of these at start with 1.2b5 (try
that instead) but actually works. 64 bit JDK 1.6 just throws a
segmentation violation. I think it is something wrong with the graphics
handling but have tno had time to explore it any further. 64bit JDK just
seems to be broken for various reasons :-(. I have had so many stupid
issues with Ubuntu Linux applications that I am beginning to think I
should have stayed with Vista 64 [guys - I'll call an collect my share
of Jerry's money later].

Jim