[antlr-interest] AntlrWorks Connection Refused

Peter Maciver peter_maciver at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 13:54:19 PST 2008

Hi there,

I have just downloaded AntlrWorks-1.2.2, and am unable to launch the "debugger".

Environment Details:
Windows XP
JDK 1.5

I launch the application as

java -Xmx512 -classpath antlrWorks-1.2.2.jar org.antlr.works.IDE

Follow the tutorial instructions that loads the "Expr.g" file

And when I launch the Debugger, I get the following error:

I have changed the port number from 49153 to 49100, to no effect.

When I run "netstat", it says that neither port is in use.

Any ideas ?

pmi