[antlr-interest] Experience with Eclipse Antlr plugins?

Hendrik Maryns qwizv9b02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Dec 8 04:15:07 PST 2008

Imre András schreef:
> Hello all,
>
> Do you use an Eclipse plugin for developing with Antlr? Did you try more
> than one? Can you please share some experience, pros and cons, how they
> match up with the services that AntlrWorks provide?

I have experimented with AntlrWorks and ANTLR IDE, and after a while
settled for the latter.  Probably the fact that I can do everything
inside Eclipse has also influenced me in this decision.

It is not perfect, though, but the developer of ANTLR IDE has been very
responsive on my bug reports and comments.

H.
--
Hendrik Maryns