[antlr-interest] C target help

Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading) Leonid_Ilyevsky at ml.com
Mon Dec 15 14:40:19 PST 2008

 Thanks Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: antlr-interest-bounces at antlr.org
[mailto:antlr-interest-bounces at antlr.org] On Behalf Of Jim Idle
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 5:24 PM
To: antlr-interest at antlr.org
Subject: Re: [antlr-interest] C target help

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:30:34 -0800, Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading)
<Leonid_Ilyevsky at ml.com> wrote:

> I am new to antlr and I need some help with using it in C/C++.
>
> I already created a grammar that I want to use and tested it with
> antlr-works, and then I generated the C files from it.
>
> Now I need to write a program that uses the parser, and unfortunately
it
> is far from obvious of how do I even start. I tried to find help in
the
> documentation, and I tried to guess by looking at the generated files.

Examples are in the documentation:

http://www.antlr.org/api/C/index.html

and also, more likely to be useful, in the C examples. Download the
examples tar from the downloads page, exampand and look at the examples

under teh C directory.

Also, please use the list search for things like this :-) See support
page.

Jim

Unsubscribe:
http://www.antlr.org/mailman/options/antlr-interest/your-email-addr
ess

This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch you consent to the foregoing.