[antlr-interest] jobs in language recognizers development - regd.

Sohail Somani sohail at taggedtype.net
Mon Dec 15 17:06:47 PST 2008

Ashok Varikuti wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I am a recent graduate in computer science looking out for jobs. What is
> the best possible way for me to hunt for jobs in language
> recognizer's/parser development using ANTLR. Also what would be the best
> possible way to showcase by skills in this field, I mean are there any
> certification exams on ANTLR, if not, can it be done in the future.

Good question. In my experience, highly technical work inevitably leads
to writing a parser if not a full-on compiler even if it was not
originally envisioned. So I would not suggest you limit your scope to
"ANTLR-jobs" but link it with some non-tech field you are interested in
that requires highly technical solutions.

If that makes /any/ sense whatsoever :-)

--
Sohail Somani
http://uint32t.blogspot.com