[antlr-interest] Survey: Anyone interested in an ANTLR conference 2009?

Bernardo Elayda belayda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:51:29 PST 2008

What I am especially interested in:

(1) What would you like to discuss / learn about?
*I would be interested in seeing benchmarks between the various Antlr target
languages.  I would like to see footprint size and compile time compared.*

(2) What can you tell us about?
*I can describe my experienceses using Antlr as a tool for parsing data
files for embedded systems.*

I concur with other comments that a conference in the summer of 09 would be
best.  I would prefer something after Java One, too.

regards,
Bernie Elayda