[antlr-interest] Tree Rewriting

Grzegorz Cieslewski cieslewski at hcs.ufl.edu
Sun Feb 3 05:42:57 PST 2008

I am just starting on a project that would much benefit ability to
rewrite the AST's.  I believe that this functionality will be
available in 3.1.  Is is already available in 3.1b1?  If so is there
some documentation or an example that show how that type of grammar
works?  I am sorry if this is a silly question, I am relatively new to
antlr.

Grzegorz Cieslewski
Research Assistant
High-performance Computing & Simulation (HCS) Research Laboratory
University of Florida, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
330 Benton Hall, Gainesville, FL, 32611-6200
Phone: (352) 392-9041
Email: cieslewski at hcs.ufl.edu
Web: www.hcs.ufl.edu