[antlr-interest] Slightly different C-Parser

Swapna R (GS-EC/EDG5 - RBIN/EMT2) R.Swapna at de.bosch.com
Mon Feb 4 23:33:07 PST 2008

Hello,

 For my project work I need to parse C-files. Sometimes It can be that
not all header files are present. I have found the GNU-C grammars.
 Is it a good idea to change these grammars for specific use-cases ? How
do you suggest me to go ahead ?

 Incase of code not conforming to C-syntax instead of generating a
exception I want it to continue further and just creating a problem
statment for the problematic code.

Can you anyone of you help me ? This is very important as we are under
pressure to take decision about the parser.

Regards,
Swapna