[antlr-interest] TSQL Grammar

Jamie Penney jpen054 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Sun Feb 10 18:50:40 PST 2008

I need a TSQL grammar for generating an AST from TSQL code for a
commercial product I am working on. We were using programmar for
parsing, but the guy who wrote it hasn't replied to any emails for a
while and hasn't updated it for a while. We are trying to shift to ANTLR
but we need to find replacements for the programmar grammars we have first.

Is your grammar licensed under a commercially friendly license (MIT or
similar)? If so, I would be happy to give back any additions I make.

Thanks,
Jamie Penney