[antlr-interest] TSQL Grammar

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Feb 11 15:00:05 PST 2008

As this seems to come  up a lot, I feel justified in saying on the list
that I will shortly have a TSQL parser and tree parser available on
commercial terms which will include royalty free source code for a
reasonable price. Reasonable is probably beyond the average individual I
am afraid but very agreeable for companies I should think as the task is
an immense one if you want to achieve it without too much in the way of
predicates etc.

Jim