[antlr-interest] Antlrworks Debug gives java.net.ConnectionException

Chris Snyder snyder at t-vec.com
Tue Feb 12 11:33:57 PST 2008

Thanks for the response.

I had already tried that but it turns out not to be the problem.

Apparently I have a grammar issue.
I clicked on the output window in the debugger and saw this:

	at org.antlr.runtime.DFA.unpackEncodedString(DFA.java:151)
	at MScriptLexer.<clinit>(MScriptLexer.java:14863)
	at __Test__.main(__Test__.java:9)

I tried increasing the heap with –Xmx1024m but am still getting this error.

I downloaded the antlr source and loaded everything up in Eclipse but that
class turns out to not in the source distribution I downloaded here
http://antlr.org/download.html.

The DFA28_transitionS variable that it is being looped over and passed to
unpackEncodedString has 1344 Strings in it. Is there something I should look
for in my grammar to reduce this array size?

Thank you,
Chris