[antlr-interest] MismatchedTokenException and how to find errors in ANTLRWorks

Micke Hovmöller micke.hovmoller at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 01:24:05 PST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 7:05 PM, Micke Hovmöller <micke.hovmoller at gmail.com> wrote:

> This leads to my questions:
> 1. Is there a more extensive list of error messages than the fairly
> short one in the ANTLR reference book?
>
> 2. What is the easiest way to find which tokens are referred to by, in
> this case, 5 and 31? If I generate the grammer, I can look in the
> .token file, but that seems tedious. Can't I find that inside
> ANTLRWorks somewhere?

Thanks for the discussion regarding this issue. I changed most of my
literals to tokens and made great progress.

However, I still don't know the answers to these two questions. Can I
get any further help from inside ANTLRWorks? The reference book
indicates that loads of context is stored and available for the error
message, but I can't find it.

/Micke