[antlr-interest] [antlr-dev] ANTLRWorks ANTLR embedding

Matt Benson gudnabrsam at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 13:02:55 PST 2008

--- Thomas Brandon <tbrandonau at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can just replace the included ANTLR JAR in the
> ANTLRWorks JAR (or
> run an extracted ANTLRWorks). Seems better for
> bleeding edge users to
> do this than the extra effort of writing\maintaining
> code pointing it
> at the external JAR and requiring all users to set
> this up.

I forgot that the aim was probably to have everything
available as a single jar.  ;)  Although the
Class-Path attribute might help an antlrworks.jar find
an antlr.jar in the same directory.  I suppose I can
try to doctor my OS X install; either way I still end
up with a convenient single point of launch.

-Matt