[antlr-interest] Non trivial C# examples

Benjamin Shropshire shro8822 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sat Feb 16 11:25:49 PST 2008

Thomas Brandon wrote:
> Check out the examples package. Available from the ANTLR download page
> or from http://www.antlr.org/download/examples-v3.tar.gz
>
> Tom.

Don't take my word choice to seriously but:

WHY THE #$%@#$@ isn't that link on the FRONT PAGE!?!?!?!

:-b

That link or a link to some sort of index* to it should be on the front
page (I think putting it on the top-of-page link bar would be about
right). Also I think it would be handy to have more examples of minimal
grammars that demonstrate features. (I rather hope the code for these
already exist in antlr's test suite.)

Benjamin Shropshire

* "example foo.g shows uses of ___, example bar.g shows use of ____,
example baz.g uses AST, example pickle.g uses StringTemplate, ..."
sorted with things that do stuff "the antlr way" at the top.