[antlr-interest] The antlrworks-1.1.7.jar seems to be corrupt!

Ahmed Mohombe amohombe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 06:24:25 PST 2008

> java -jar antlrworks-1.1.7.jar works for me.
> Is your system healthy (no viruses etc)?
> Is your java OK (I use 1.6)?
Yes, my system is healthy :) (and all the other systems where I've tried).

I can run any Java application (even previous versions
of antlrworks - just this version seems broken to me)

Besides trying to "unzip" the JAR gives the message I mentioned, so
it's 100% broken.

Maybe it also has to do when someone has downloaded.
Can you download now and the JAR is OK for you?

Thanks in advance,

Ahmed.