[antlr-interest] pseudocode translator to java,c and Ada

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Thu Feb 21 17:38:34 PST 2008

On Thursday 21 February 2008 17:20, Joe Token wrote:
> I do not unserstand why you are so aggresive ??
> the question is very simple :
> is there anyone that has been working on  a pseudocode translation ?
> I do not want to spend time on it, if it has already been done.
> Is there anything wrong with that ??!!

You and I do not share a common definition for "aggressive."

You are asking a nonsense question. The degree of tolerance owed such a
thing in any engineering field is very limited. If you are a student,
you should be taking such matters up with a teacher, not a
practitioners' forum.

It is impossible that "it has already been done," since what you ask has
no definition. (Or infinitely many. Either way, your request cannot be
accommodated.)

Lastly, since you began this discussion in a public forum, it is
inappropriate for you to redirect any of it to my personal mailbox.

RRS