[antlr-interest] what does /** do?

Benjamin Shropshire shro8822 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Mon Feb 25 14:44:55 PST 2008

Jim Idle wrote:
> [...]

In my test.g file I used it as a comment and it thew an error. by
deleting the remaining *'s the error went away.

test case:

---start of file ----
grammar test_g;
options {
    output=AST;
    ASTLabelType=CommonTree; // type of $stat.tree ref etc...
    language=CSharp;
}

tokens {
NewLine        =    '\r\n';
}
        eol  : NewLine
             ;

/**
*/

---- end of file ----

Dang, forgot reply all, and BTW from the above comment; is antlr expecting javadoc stuff in there and failing when it doesn't find it?