[antlr-interest] "An Introduction to ANTLR" presentation slides

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 14:50:09 PST 2008

Nope--tree walkers recognize token streams that represent trees.  This got formalized in ANTLR 3 with the introduction of "UP" and "DOWN" tokens to support LL(*) tree parsing.  Ter came up with this approach after I pointed out that ANTLR 2 tree walkers were restricted to predicated LL(1) processing; I consider it to be one of the significant advances in ANTLR 3.

--Loring