[antlr-interest] antlr-interest Digest, Vol 38, Issue 9

Shawn Poulson spoulson3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 08:41:23 PST 2008

--- Harald Mueller <harald_m_mueller at gmx.de> wrote:

> Maybe you have the same problem I had: For a reason unknown to me
> (Johannes??), the nant file "examples-v3.common.xml" requires that
> the ANTLR.jar is called "antlr-v3.x.jar". If you rename it so,
> everything works ...
> Oops: Also stringtemplate must be called "stringtemplate-v3.x.jar".
>
> Best is that you look into the file examples-v3.common.xml to find
> out the required names - they are near the top of the file.

This did it!  The antlr.classpath value had to be adjusted to the exact
filenames.  I also had to copy in the files from source distribution:
"runtime\CSharp\bin\net-2.0" to "_SharedLibs\net-2.0".

Now... if someone could clarify this stuff in the docs. :)  Thanks to
both of you, Harold and Johannes.

---
Shawn Poulson
spoulson at explodingcoder.com